To upgrade from a Grassroots Referee to a Regional Referee, the individual must meet the following requirements:
- Referee must be Age 18 Years or Older
- Referee must submit a list of games officiated over their entire referee career: 25 Games as a Referee and 15 as an Assistant Referee at Local Adult Amateur Level
- Referee must be registered as a Grassroots Referee for a minimum of three (3) consecutive Years
- Referee must attend and complete a Regional Referee Course
- Which includes the standard online modules in the Learning Center
- Regional Referee Quiz in the Learning Center
- Referee must attend and complete a Fitness Test
- Male: FIFA Women’s Referee Category 1.
- Female: FIFA Women’s Referee Category 3.
- Referee must obtain a minimum of 3 Passing Evaluations as a Referee
- 2 at Adult Amateur Level
- Highest levels (ENYSSA, Premier, DI, USL2, NPSL).
- 1 at Highest Youth (U18 or U19) – 2 x 45 minute half matches)
- each evaluation must be done by a different referee coach
If you are interested in upgrading, please contact SDA Klaus at email@example.com for more details.